The Billing section is where you can get an overview of the billing information you provided to use for your billing, as well as a list of the payment methods used and saved on this account.
In the payment methods section, you can quickly identify your default payment method thanks to its “default” banner and see your active and expired payment methods.
Please note that in order to successfully create a project, the billing details need to be in place and valid.
- Can I change my billing information?
Changing your billing information is very easy, you just need to navigate to Settings > Payment > Billing. And then :
- Click on the field you wish to update
- Change the information
- A “Save” and a “Cancel” button has popped up
- Click on the “Save” button to save or “cancel” to disregard the changes
Your billing information has now been updated.
- Can I have different payment methods?
You are welcome to have different payment methods, the accepted methods on Language as a Service are Credit card or SEPA
You can easily add a new payment method by clicking on “Add payment method” at the bottom of your existing payment methods.
Once you click on it, a “Payment methods” form will appear and your existing payment methods will disappear. In order to successfully add a new payment method, you are required to provide payment information, the payment information will differ depending on the chosen payment method type.
To add a new card, you are required to provide the cardholder name, the card number, the expiration date and Zip.
To add a new SEPA, you are required to provide your name, email address and the International Bank Account Number (IBAN).
IBAN number uses a two-digit country code followed by up to 34 alphanumeric characters.
- Can I choose another default payment method ?
It is possible to choose a default payment method and update it whenever you need.
To do so, simply :
- Click on the 3 dots button on the right side of the desired default payment information
- Click on “Set as default”
- The “Default” banner has moved to your wished payment method
The payment you have selected is now your new default payment method.
- Can I delete a payment method ?
You are easily able to delete a payment method that expired or that you wish not to use anymore. To do so, simply :
- Click on the 3 dots button on the right side of the payment method you wish to delete
- Click on “Delete”
- The payment method has disappeared from your list of payment methods
Please note that if you deleted a payment method by mistake, you will have to manually add it again.